Friday, July 24, 2009

AGAIN~~~

today again...almost late
luckily my mum call me up~~
raining damn heavily...

bei er call me n ask whether goin school anot...
i duno...
she said she had changed her uniform...
den we plan we go 1st~~
if reach school still raining we go back again...
haiz...(wat a such ma fan!!)



at last not goin to school...
ponteng 2 days tis week de~~~
but today is ponteng la~~haha
still got one day is SICK!!!!!

my mum talk to me
after make a decision not goin school~~~
my mum said

".....next time wherever u go must inform me 1st..if noi won't allow u go!!!
u must 'guai' a bit...be ur bro n sis role model...u must 'guai' a bit~~yesterday
i go taiping thetulang tilik said now ur eldest son become not very 'guai'(pan ni)...
(tat one i duno la..urself is duno whether u got changed another personility anot..
juz the ppl beside u will noe..) like to lawan cakap(sometimes lo..if i not do wrongly)...
n from 2moro onwards canot go out after8 pm~(haiz.......)....."




wat i suppose to do...
juz be her 'guai guai zai'??
haiz..
>.<





wat to do~~
she is my mum
juz hope tat can fulfill her "dream"~~~







=end=

No comments:

Post a Comment