Monday, July 13, 2009

ENROLLMENT SERVICE

Today is enrollment service for our company
3rd manjung company...
can be said it is an important ceremony~~

so, i wake up at 6.30a.m...
quickly go polish the ceremonial accessories...
if not...hehe...
will be punished de~~~

change my clothes after bath
then go take bus...
reach church oso 8.30 ady...
polish my shoes~~
haven polish yet....


guard of honour
FINALLY finish~~~
after so many times practising...


for me...
the drill is juz not bad n not very good...
coz some of them walk wrong...
but it's ok la...
still quite good~~~
still can be improve...(hope next year will be better)


after praise n worship
all the talks
LCD presentation

finally is the time of the
PROMOTION OF 3RD MANJUNG COMPANY
WHO will be promoted??
no idea...
juz a bit nervous for me...


when annouced~~
i'm the first one who had been promoted for
LANCE CORPORAL
quite happy...haha
hope still can do something for bb...

THX FOR THE OFFICER N ALL THE NCO~~
especially those who suggested me n trust me...
thx~~





left-Yuh Yao (new STAFF SERGEANT)
the first staff sargeant in our company






me with the 2 sergeant
bottom right=pang yaw (NEW sergeant)



me with pei qi
right=pei qi (ONLY ONE the girl promoted corporal)
shih jie n me
17 years old members~~
waoh~~group pic....

5 comments:

  1. means before dont hv a staff sergeant..
    then y now got le leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai..hai..hai..
    bla..bla..bla..













    kekeke~~~nthng 2 do nea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo...got tis ranking de~~
    only b4 tis no ppl get tis ranking mah~~
    he very good n active in bb,
    so he had been promoted lol...

    ReplyDelete