Thursday, July 30, 2009

NEW BUILDING

today when physics period juz wana
go out for the editorial board photo session~~
at the same time pengetua n mr. ding into
the physics lab....
sure talk about the new building creps!!!!haha

i quite happy coz i thought i had escaped from tat~~
juz a while my frenz come n tell all form 5 putih
go back to lab now!!!arahan pengetua...

she said need 1.3 million for the ew building...
every student must contribute RM 100 per person...
those whose family berkemampuan can contribute more!!!

pengetua suddenly call me n ask...
how about u??
give ur parents contact no.
i will call them...

i said...erm...
i will talk to them myself...haha
she said must get RM 1OOO ar~~~
where can afford tat...
wat de~~~





when reach home i tell my mother...
my mum said where got money to
contribute rm 1000 o~~~
rm 100 enough lo~~haha

No comments:

Post a Comment