Saturday, July 18, 2009

JOG N NCO MEETING

JOGGING

today got nco meeting~~
my fren had plan tat goin jogging today...
i promised jor~~

so wake up at 6.20am...
jog until 7.00am...
(long time din went for jog with frenz ady)
haha.."-"

after tat we went home
wash up den went for NCO meeting...


NCO MEETING

this is my FIRST TIME go for
nco meeting~~~

maybe it will be the LAST TIME
for me in bb....
bcoz i'm goin graduate tis year...


waoh...
the meeting start 8.30am
until 12.30pm~~~
damn long!!!
discuss many things....

juz wan to improve what we
have done before tis....
so tat will do BETTER next year....

erm...
i had been promoted tis year...
but i nonid to do anything coz
form 5 student are goin out next year...
so i dun have to do anything n all the form 4
nco n new nco have to take over all the job....


IS TAT I'M LUCKY I'VE BEEN PROMOTED
AND NONID TO DO ANYTHING??

for me it is not...
juz hope tat i cant do
something or else to our company~~~


HOPE all the new nco n all the
form student will do their best
in the future for BB 3RD MANJUNG COMPANY~~

gambateh!!!
加油 加油 加油
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment