Saturday, November 26, 2011

SALES = BROKE

BRANDED SALES TIME!! =D
*make me BROKE*
but luckily it juz topman for guyz!! hmm... 


went to FARENHEIT 88 for branded sales.
grab some stuff for myself tat i think WORTH it!! 

the pants is very very cheap n worth!!
i still bought it even abit tide at my calf !! :x
both pants original price is 200+ after discount is juz 50+
WORTH RIGHT! HMM

oops..i noe got myself 2 pairs of shoes again! FML
the white one. make me think back my secondary school life!! >.<''
the plain white cloth shoes juz 39 butts!! 
and the blue one cost me 129 butts.. 
DO U THINK IT WORTH?


DINNER TIME @ 翡翠小厨 CRSYTAL JADE KITCHEN, PAVILION
NICE AND REASONABLE PRICE!! =D

YUM!! =D
I LIKE THE ROSTED DUCK N VEGE!! 

MOVIE TIME!!
TWILIGHT, juz on show on 24 Dec.
this movie always FULLED everywhere.
and we watched at TGV, KLCC!! =D
this movie still not bad!! 

[LOVE] is [BLIND]
love story between vampire, wolf, human


No comments:

Post a Comment