Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FREAKING FxCK!!

im so dead lately!
juz bz like hell!! wth
my life CANT live without assignment
unless*** sem break!!! :X

was rushing my site analysis for today presentation!
ended with a SHIT & RUBBISH work!!
not much i can said!!

fb status is for u & u!!
:this is OUR job. i wish everyone can do his own part n NOT ONLY one or two put our effort on it. imma try to do my best n put all my effort on it. juz wish everyone do it n put ur effort on it to make the best one. ONE's hardwork is not enough for that!! 
DO IT TOGETHER. that's so call TEAMWORK!!
fxck u guyz!!
u noe who u are!!
im juz really do my ever best to complete my work yet i noe im very far behind u guyz!! :(

sleepness night for few days n ended up as below!!
SICK!! TIRED!!


one word: PAIN!! 

=end=


No comments:

Post a Comment