Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DECEMBER

the LAST month, December
end of the year 2011.

December, a bz month for me.
-my FINAL project, MUSEUM DESIGN (make me crazy, OMFG)
-my FINAL exam coming soon!! ><''
-my FINAL (last) event of the year, BLANCO LA NAVIDAD!!

wish everything goes smoothly n i juz hope i can finish my studio work.

oh yeah, is 5am in the morning.
this time i should sleep either doin my design yet im blogging right now.
i cant sleep now since i slept till 3 hrs ago ><
design, juz duno why dun feel doin my design right now but
juz feel wana rest and take a break (juz a reason for myself) =.=
COUNTDOWN 5 days to final submission!! FUCK!!

JAPANESE student from Shimada High School gotna have a visit
to TARC later and 120 of TARCian gotna bring 240 Japanese walk around college.
and im wondering how could i communicate with them while i cant speak japanese!! ROFL
anyway, GOD BLESS ME!! xD


2 comments: