Friday, April 8, 2011

love trips [genting]

woots..imma home from GENTING!!!
I LOVE GENTING SO MUCH!!!
i love the wind there
i love the weather there
i love the environment there [CONCLUSION.]
haha xD

this time, the first time
went genting with classmates and seniors!!
wat a "CRAZY" gang!!
there are 21 of us went there and occupied half of the bus seats
Oops...^^

sum of us when for buffet!!!
how nice!! love love
worth it, coz we took the pakej xD

sum of them went for outdoor theme park!!
hope they enjoyed it!! =D


ARCHERY, i went for it.
the 1ST time experience!!
went for bowling as well!! =D



ARCHERY BOWLING

at night, a celebration for phuiyian & suetchui's bdae.
no pic took..sorry for tat..hehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUET CHUI & PHUIYIAN

BEAUTIFUL LIFE

ENJOY, I LOVE

HAPPY MEMORIES


FINALLY, im home!!
back to the damn hot weather place!!! ><'''


I MISS THE LAUGHS
I MISS THE JOKES
I MISS THE WEATHER
I MISS THE COLD WIND
I MISS U GUYZ

I MISS THE TIME WE GATHERS.
I MISS GENTING.


No comments:

Post a Comment