Sunday, April 29, 2012

290412

well. since the last post, 10 days ago!!
im at KL..
im looking for new room once i reached KL..
not much to update.
no frenz around!! 
decided to watch movie ALONE!!
the 1st time ever in my life!! 

[STREET DANCE 2] freaking awesome!!! 

NEXT, start bz with orientation week!!!
TT 2012 is coming back!!!



[FINALIST COORDINATOR]
1st time holding this post..
which im finalist's Daddy..have to take care of them!!
wish me good luck!!


this Edwin, long time din see!!
how dare u juz come one day to help!! ish...hahaha



28-04
im MOVED from 3rd floor to 21st floor!!
thx my buddy help me moving my stuff!!
NEW ROOM, NEW ENVIRONMENT!!
btw, the problem for the new room is.........
NO CEILING FAN!!! :'(
gotna get a stand fan and stay for 4 months!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment