Saturday, August 6, 2011

05082011 [FINAL] PRESENTATION

after few weeks work hard and stayed back at studio.
everything over.
presentation over.
now waiting for the compilation of portfolio
and oso the auto cadd assignment submission on next week.


presentation, NO good comment!! =(
i noe im not really good in the presentation board but at least i finished and complete my presentation board!!!

comment by lecture, "i dun think tat u do ur best on ur presentation. since from the 1st time ur design till now nothing much changed and u duno the space planning on ur design.. if u really cant do ur best u better change course..no offence on u!!!
WTF is tis?!! now only u tell me i should change my design but not the working process time?!
after 1year plus only change course?! KI SIAO U!!!

i noe i not really did the best, but i will try my best to do it
ANYWAY, i will stay and fight at least finish my diploma!!!
FIGHT TILL THE END!!



my bungalow house design.




END.
REST WELL

4 comments: