Saturday, July 9, 2011

DOG [FRENZ]

RECENTLY. i know a buddy!!!
the D.O.G.G.I.E

what to describe (?)
juz knew him no longer ago.
ur 1st impression to me. handsome (?)
sofitntall!! ZZz...
chit chat what we always did!!
super crazy.. D O P E

until now. he is another dude tat i can chat anything
compare to my another best buddy!!
he is dope!! apa pun boleh cakap!!! LOL
nothing much i can said!!
as i told u. i cant write much in english..lol

haha...thx for listening me when im emo n stress!!
im noe im ki siao xiao lang.
SAME goes to u as well!!! xP

nothing much i can write.
our friendship value tak dapat ditulis mengguna perkataan mia lah!!!
tak mau tulis sudah!!!
duno wat else can write...LOL


*i found this dogie pic.
this dog sibeh handsome n big big size.
ngam ngam suit u. lol



at the same time, i hope im the one u will find if anything u wan to share!! =D
im always here for ur n lend u my shoulder!!! chilllllllllll

FRENZ FOREVER.
u are my bro&bf ever!!! =D
love u so mucccchieee....
*ki siao-ing*
im wait for the day to gossssip...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment