Sunday, June 19, 2011

FREAKING TIRED

last wednesday i start staying at my studio juz for all these!!!
freaking tired of this!!!
finally done my final design proposal!!
OMG!! 3 days, duno slept for how many hours!!!

look at my design? satisfied?!
LOL...
okok loh....still can improve..
look at ppl's work, den look at mine, like a SHIT!! ><'''
spent my 3 days juz for this few drawing n it drove me CRAZY!!!

presentation end up with a comment of:
-the colour of the building. emmmm......
-elevation did wrong [juz realized after tat] ==''
-not really architectural work
sfnkjsdghaldghs;kdfnsklfasjdklghasdfhsklf








2 lecturers, different comment, different point of views!!!
who should i follow!!! :/
sometimes get fed up!!!

anyway, later studio night again!!!
for my design theory works!!!
brought my paper back but did not touch...sendiri cari pasal~ ==
ciao to studio tonite.. =='''

No comments:

Post a Comment