Saturday, February 19, 2011

MEMORIES

peeps, i oso duno why suddenly i will come write at this time!!!
juz viewed one of my fren's blog and i watched the video created by them!!!
AWESOME & GREAT one!!!
when i was watching, it bring and recall me alot of memories during secondary school!!!
i was studied at ACS from form 1-form 3!!
when form 4, i oso duno why i wana shift back to my previous school which is MES!!!
anyway, everything were passed!!

back to the video, when i watching...i got a type of feeling!!!
undescribe feeling!!! i got no idea how to describe it!!!
I FEEL WARM, TOUCHING when i saw all of them gathered together hanging out and enjoy together!!!
at the same time, some question flood my mind!!

-should i shift back to MES last time??
-izit i make a right decision??
-are they still remember me??
alot and alot!!!

ACS, bring me alot of memories!!!!
i wont forgot it!!!
at there i found my ever best fren!!! weehee....
never ever forgot u guyz!!! even everyone of us are at different places working hard for their future..me as well
yes, so far yet out heart is near!!!
KEEP IN TOUCH!!!
LOVE U GUYZ!!!

MEMORIES, NEVER DELETED FROM MY MIND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment