Wednesday, September 16, 2009

it juz a starting of the journey

today,

finally finish my chemistry paper~~
tuff!!!duno how to do~~~
juz write whatever i read!!!
forgot wat i had read yesterday!!!!
summore read till 2 a.m~~~~~
T.T


when having my chemis paper,

i juz do the part tat i noe....
i juz do as much as i can....
i juz do my best!!!!!!

coz if i get a bad result,
my teacher sure will

"blah blah blah"

haiz.....






=TRIAL=

is tat very important?~~
i duno~~
always console myself
it juz a trial~~
is ok de la~~
still can fight for the real spm...
=.="



trial??
is tat juz a warm up
for the coming "war"....

still got one n the half month,
"war" begin to start...



STRESS TIS FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry..
    the chemistry result neh..
    i'm wif u..XD
    but hah..
    u say trial not important..
    later the spm real test paper missing le..
    'cham'..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey galz..
    i where got say o~~
    juz console myself...
    haiyo...pray to god
    so tat not missing lo...
    haha..=.="

    ReplyDelete