Sunday, August 2, 2009

INSTALLATION NITE 2009

juz came back from installation nite
tat held on orient star hotel lumut~~~
maybe tis is the last time i'm goin
for the installation nite...
when reach there saw many
old frenz....
long time no c jor..(most of them la)
miss u all so much..haha
quite enjoy there~~
take photo with frenz...
dancing...n etc etc..
after tat hanging out v frenz..
1stly said go lumut de~~
but many ppl there...
then decided to go city kopitiam...
oso many ppl..
lastly go mcd...
luckily got place to sit..haha





me with chai ping

=act 007=




me with dr. ashley


=ex-MESAT's pengetua=




li shan=laura=me=shin ann=wern jyn


=VIP SIT=




me with the guyz








me with the galz



all form 5
=goin graduate=

6 comments:

  1. U ask dr.ashley take photo with u?
    nice..
    and..
    u're always surrounded by girls..
    and that's nice too..
    hahaXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    they all wan surrounded me..
    no choice~~XD

    she so suprised why can meet
    me there~~haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceh~~
    why they all wan surrounded you?
    i think you surrounded them..XD
    so dr.ashley still recognised you?
    is that so?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..
    who said o..
    ya..of course
    she still recognised me la..
    good student mah~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wa..=.=
    you don't be so perasan..
    wahh..girls also stand very high..

    ReplyDelete